Monday, March 1, 2010

Follow the Prophet

I know when to call my limits, and a 9 verse song is definitely PAST my limit! So, for this song I have decided to assign the verses out to each class. I combined the Sunbeam and CTR 4 to sing the 1st verse, CTR 5=2nd, CTR 6=3rd, CTR 7=4th, CTR 8=5th, Valiant 9=6th, Valiant 10=7th, and Valiant 11=8th.

I printed off the words here, and gave them to each class teacher to work on for 3 minutes each class time through March. During Sharing Time, I will make my rounds to hopefully work with and help each class for these 3 minutes.


We will all be singing the last verse together.


As far as performing for the Program, we will sing the 1st verse and chorus, then the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th verses (without chorus) and finish with the Chorus. I am also making poster size pictures of their prophet for each class to hold when they are singing thier verse. I will post them when they are completed!

No comments: